Subject: Re: lights
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 12:29:49 -0400

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995, John Sonedecker wrote:

> I just want the light to show up in frames 120 and up. Maybe i'm
> forgetting something. Please help!Thanks in advance.

You must adjust the Flare Intensity Envelope (E) found in the Flare 
Options Panel for that particular light...set your envelope to be 0% from 
frames 0 to 100 or whatever and then set the appropriate lens flare value 
at frame 120...this make the flare's intensity ramp up from frame 100 to 120.
Or you could have the flare "snap" on at frame 120 by making a one-frame 
jump.  It's not necessary to make a Layout keyframe for the lens-flare 
unless you want it to move within you animation.

The manual has pretty thorough documentation on the use of lens flare and 
other LightWave features...did you do all of the tutorials in the manual??

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]